Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mechtech Redneck needs Help?


Hi ya'll doin? Let's see if we can get some feedback among ya'll. I am starting this with the hope you will post your questions and we can help you get answers on your car problems. Give me the right answer and I will post your diagnosis on the front page of my blog.

I got a problem and need help! I got a 1996 Chevy Lumina with 3.4 V6. When I turn on the headlites the digital display disappears. Anybody out there got an idea what it could be??? I need suggestions and remember to use the basics of thought and comment back to me with idea's. This was a Jersey FBI vehicle and it was made in Canada. How bout some help??? I appreciate it ya'll! Happy motoring! Hit the comment button to reply!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a dash light problem or maybe an illumination fuse.

    ReplyDelete