Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Basic Basic Basic

I know prople are sometimes looking for technical information and advanced information but this blog will try to stay on the Basic side of things. Being A Master Technician myself, often times we see the forrest for the trees rather than were the trees originate. Root Basics are the only way to make repairs. I don't know how many times I took certain things for granted on repairs and got beaten up bad because I should have started with the basics. When it comes to diagnostics, always start with the basics and progress from there. I realize these cars today are getting more and more sophisticated but returning to the basics and making repairs is no different now then they were 50 years ago. good luck out there and always Remember the Basics of Technology.

Do us a favor and if some of you experienced tech's would like to please share some of your experiences with us for the newbies to read and maybe help them not to make the same mistakes we did. There is one on the Reading and Compprehension page that is a true story that I ran into.

No comments:

Post a Comment